Get engaged in arts education issues! Arts|Learning provides a variety of ways for you to get involved in sharing ideas, curriculum, art work, upcoming events and the latest national and local news affecting arts in education.
- Arts in Education Blog
- Come back often to read and respond to our blog, which will feature A|L affiliates and invited national experts in the field. Participate by sharing your thoughts online.
- Join a forum to discuss pressing arts education issues with your colleagues. Initiate a discussion or respond to the ideas of your peers.
- Curriculum Sharing
- Share arts-based curriculum that relates to a variety of art forms, integrates with other subjects, and/or addresses students of specific age groups.
- Arts Learning Gallery
- Create a gallery with images of your artwork and/or student artwork.
- Event Calendar
- Read and post to our Arts in Education Calendar. See what arts education activities are happening in your community.
- Latest News
- Get the latest arts in education news from trusted sources including Americans for the Arts, National Endowment for the Arts, Massachusetts Cultural Council, Massachusetts Advocates for the Arts, Sciences and Humanities, NALC, and more.
*These features are available only to members of the Arts|Learning. Learn more about how to become a member of A|L.
All other features are available to individuals who create a login for the site.