Arts|Learning transforms learning experiences for children through the arts by:
- developing partnerships to create model programs,
- engaging in public advocacy, and
- advancing the field of arts education.
Strategies to accomplish the Arts|Learning Mission and Vision, with the arts central to every activity, are accomplished through the work of three divisions.
2. Networking & Advocacy Group is a resource center and arts-advocacy umbrella for Massachusetts parents, teachers, administrators, associations of professional arts educators, museums and cultural organizations, higher education, and private education.
3. Teaching & Learning Group disseminates information on best practices of model programs of teaching in and through the arts.
Learn more about how Arts|Learning realizes its mission through our various programs and services.