Once you have your issue, message and volunteers, create your documents, scripts and graphic displays.
You may use this template to help you plan your program implementation.
Sample Letters. Always be polite and respectful. Express appreciation for the person’s contributions and service to the public. Thank them for their time in reading your concerns and for their consideration of the issues presented.
Sample Paragraphs for Letters on Specific Topics
Previously written letters on relevant topics
Individual Teacher Actions
Phone Calls, Meetings & Group Presentations
- Tips: How to get in the door and remain welcome
- Talking Points for Legislators and Policy Makers
- Working with your School Committee or School Board
- Sample Power Point materials
- WGBH Forum Network (View recent presentations on the arts.)